Expand your business with Business Asset Financing
Asset financing is the best way to enable expansion of your business or assist with any cash flow issues a small business can experience. By using the available equity in your real estate asset you can access funds for your business quickly with very little documentation required.
Be it a large enterprise or a start-up, every business is special to us. We understand the importance of your business thriving and want to provide you with the quickest possible loan approval so that you can continue with your business endeavours.
What exactly is Business asset financing?
- Asset finance is using an asset such as real estate property to secure a business loan for a short period of time.
- A mortgage or caveat is lodged over the asset and released until the loan is repaid
Importance of asset financing
- Business asset financing is undoubtedly the best option for all thriving small businesses looking to expand their productivity but lacking immediate cash flow.
- Asset financing can be used for any business purpose such as outstanding accounts, equipment, cash flow, or stock purchase.
- Asset finance is different from other loans because you do not need to provide details of the business financials. Here your asset is used as loan collateral and increase the chances of getting your loan approved and funded.
With business opportunities all around, new and thriving businesses are coming into the limelight every day. But to achieve their goal, the business owners look for bank and non-bank lenders to get the immediate cash flow. But they also look for credibility and trustworthiness. HomeSec is assisting those businesses to fulfil their needs through quick loan approval and flexible repayment options.
Why Choose us?
At HomeSec, we provide business asset finance for all kinds of business needs for anywhere in New Zealand. We are the best place for all kinds of short term lending for your immediate needs. So, if you have a definite business purpose and a plan to upgrade your business, just focus on your target, and we will arrange the rest.
Our loan process follows just three simple steps-
- Apply for a loan in literally 1 minute
- Get your loan approved in a couple of business hours
- Receive your funding within 24 hours.
We Focus on your need for the funds and make you our priority every time you need our assistance. You need not worry about any financial crisis as we will arrange your funds in 24 hours without any valuations, and that’s how we are always ahead of others to assist businesses.
- No matter if you need a small loan or a large one to satisfy your need. HomeSec is ready with a funding range of $20,000 to $500,000 to fulfil your need.
- Don’t worry about your credit files, as we are not going to check your credit scores before funding.
Work together for a better future
- Our specialist team is determined wholeheartedly to approve your loan in the quickest possible way. Not only that, we provide our service with your needs in mind, and we will fund your business even if you have tax debts or loan arrears.
- Our professionals make it possible to get the business asset finance approved for all kinds of small businesses with a quick decision time. We also provide a flexible payment option to help you get time to make things work.
- At Homesec, we provide you with loans for variable time frames from 1 to 12 months. If you repay early, we will not charge any penalty. So, be it a real estate business or a need for some medical equipment, reach out to us for quick and easy loan funding.
- However, we always prioritize your needs and are ready to provide you with financial support without any valuation or financial records. So, if you are determined and have sufficient equity in real estate, contact us and get your loan approved in almost no time.
So, if you are looking for a new business opportunity, new machinery or equipment or simply need cash flow or for any other business expenses, contact us as we provide the fastest business asset finance in New Zealand.
Join with us and take your business to the height you want. We will always continue to support your small business endeavours financially through asset finance.